Summer is a popular time for weddings, and as the weather warms up, finding the perfect fit for the big day can become a little more challenging for grooms, brides and guests. A summer wedding suit is an essential part of any wardrobe, and with so many options available, it can be difficult to know where to start.
Styles for Summer Weddings
When it comes to the finding the right style for the big day, you'll want to keep things on the lighter side. Lean into brighter colors and patterns, and choose a style that's appropriate for the occasion. Here are some of the most popular styles for summer wedding suits:
- Two-piece suits – suits are a classic option for summer weddings. They're simple, stylish, and easy to wear.
- Tuxedo - the traditional option, consider an alternative to black for a Summer Wedding.
- Blazers – If you're having a more casual wedding (or a guest at one) a blazer and complimentary pant might be the perfect option. You can opt for a seersucker or unstructured blazer for a laid-back look.
Colors for Summer Weddings
What about colors for summer wedding suits? You'll want to choose something light and bright. Consider adding a patterned shirt to add a little texture to your look too! Here are some of the most popular colors for summer wedding suits:
- Light Solids - Choose a solid color in a seasonal shade of blue, beige, pink or purple. Add a patterned shirt for a pop of color if the occasion calls for it.
- Seersucker - A Summer classic, a light and breezy linen blend has made this a Summer essential for over 100 years.
- Patterns/Stripes- A stripe or plaid can help you stand out from the rest this Summer. Pair with a complimentary solid shirt or polo for a cohesive and thoughtful look.
Attending a few weddings this season? Mix and match jackets and pants for a different look at each one! Our Suit separates can be paired in a variety of ways to keep you in a fresh fit for every event. Whether you opt for a classic two-piece suit or a more relaxed linen jacket, there's sure to be a style that will keep you looking cool and confident this summer.